Monday, January 9, 2012

It's A Girl!

Last week, on January 3rd 2012, we found out that baby Cartledge is a GIRL! We couldn't be more excited!

 We showed up for the ultrasound and I was super nervous/excited. This was the first ultrasound I was having since I was 6 weeks pregnant. I kept joking that I would be devastated if that baby didn't cooperate and we couldn't find out the sex, but really - I
just wanted everything to look good on the ultrasound and for baby to be active and healthy. 

Kathy Harris did the ultrasound and said that she'd first check that all major organs were present then she'd try to tell us the sex.






This is the back of her head and her spine. She was facing downward so we couldn't get a face shot.





 This is her little legs and femur bone. Her hiney is furthest to the right. :-)






 This is her hiney and one leg sticking out. Girl!!






 This is her little butt cheeks and more evidence of Girl parts.





  This is her tiny little foot and you can see her toes, too!








This shows her arm bent and her hand is in a grasping motion.


I was wonderful having Thomas there to see the ultrasound. We could both tell before she even said it that we were having a girl. She was active during the whole ordeal. She crossed her legs at the exact moment we started looking for gender indicators. She even put her hands on her knees at one point! I'm just so happy! I'm already looking forward to our 3D ultrasound in a couple of months! ;-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment